Engineering with Geosynthetics
- Fortrac Geogrid for Soil Reinforcement
- Hatelit Asphalt Reinforcement Geogrid
- Fornit Biaxial Geogrid for subbase reinforcement
- Stabilenka Woven Fabrics for reinforcement seperation of soil
- Comtrac Geocomposite for reinforcement seperation and filteration of soil
- Incomat Construction System for slope and bed protection
- Hate – Woven Wovens and meshes for stabiliation, seperation and filteration
- Hate – Non Woven Nonwoven and reinforced nonwovens for separation , filteration , drainage and protection
- Nabento Geo-Synthetic clayliner for sealing
- Ringtrac Fabric for reinforcement and soil containment
Reinforced Modular Block Wall (Retaining Wall)
- A solid modular concrete retaining wall system that is used to stabilize and contain earth embankments, large and small.
- The Modular Block system can be constructed in two basic configurations; as a Gravity Retaining Wall or as a Geogrid Reinforced Wall.